Spectacular jungle escape at lebua Corbett with meals, cocktails, spa credits and more
lebua Corbett -Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand, India
- 2 Nights
If you’re enamoured by wilderness – the jungle, the wildlife, the flora & fauna – and often fancy living amidst it, then lebua is the place to be! Stationed at the edge of Corbett National Park, you’ll be awestruck by the magnificence of the place with respect to aesthetics and modern facilities.
On the other hand, the location will make your imagination go wild, quite literally, for it promises a rare encounter with nature in the best possible way.
In short, stay wild, stay at Lebua.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- One mocktail per person per stay
- Daily high tea with snacks
- INR 1000 spa credits, excluding massage
- 15% discount on food and beverage
- Complimentary nature walk
- Complimentary usage of bicycles
Nature and luxury – experience the best of both worlds at Lebua. 9 acres of land. 44 aesthetically designed rooms amidst the jungle. World-class facilities. Need we say more? And just when you thought this was as good as it gets, the experience of bespoke safaris, bird-watching and nature walks will be beyond your wildest dreams.
- Kickstart your day with a delicious breakfast daily.
- Savour delicious and traditional meals; choose between lunch or dinner.
- You’ve surely made a great choice with FABgetaways and lebua; hence, one mocktail per person per stay on us!
- Feeling low even after a good lunch? Time for a High Tea experience with snacks.
- We know how exhausting city life can be. And for that, we give you INR 1000 spa credits for body treatments, excluding massages.
- Get 15% discount on additional food & beverage. Because food is never enough.
- Go on nature walks with our experts and explore the undiscovered parts of nature.
- Paddle around the premises using our free bicycle service.
The location — Home of the Royal Bengal Tigers
Jim Corbett is a natural abode of dense forests – the home of Royal Bengal Tigers, Asiatic Elephants, 550 species of avifauna and varieties of flora and fauna. The ecological sustenance has made Jim Corbett a haven for wildlife, providing a luxuriant treat for the visitor to explore wildlife in its opulence.
The property — Nature meets luxury
With the magnificent view of lush green gardens & forest and unmatched facilities matching all your needs, Lebua is undoubtedly the calm in your chaos. Each room gives an arresting view of the jungle – truly a sight for sore eyes, whilst time spent in the private garden makes everything else seem perfect and nice.
Your Room — Luxury redefined
Villa - 60 sq.m: Revel in state-of-the-art suites of Lebua where you can lose yourself to the wondrous sight of Corbett National Park. Cherish the special moments spent in the private sit-out and private gardens.
Valid for travel from 08/01/2019 to 31/10/2019
Surcharge: A non-refundable surcharge per room, per night, applies payable directly to FABgetaways at time of booking. Dates and prices have been identified in the Booking Calendar.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charges, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial pre-payment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation will incur a full payment. A no-show on the day of arrival will also incur charges equivalent to a full stay.
Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child aged below 12 years or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 3,000 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: A child aged between 0-5 years may stay free of charge. Where applicable, a child aged between 6-12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1,500 per night, which includes an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to FABgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Concierge: Need anything? You’re just a call away!
Leisure activities: The hotel can assist with arranging several leisure activities, at an additional charge.
- Walk with Elephants: Ever had an elephant as your tour guide? Well, there is always a first time and you can experience it with our exciting packages. After all, aren’t human guides mainstream anyway?
- Jungle Safari: The grass is greener on the other side! And when you experience the wildlife, afar from cities, on your foot, you’d understand what we mean
- Wildlife Photography: Learn the art of digital and motion photography in the 60-minute session. Walk around and capture breathtaking visuals, for some moments cannot be expressed in words
- Bird-watching Tour: Enjoy sighting of bird flocks and their chirping in the solitude. A treat indeed for all bird lovers
- Mountain Cycling: Paddle up the hill, in the trails and away from reality, and enter the world of serenity
- Cultural Village Tours: Get to know the locals better! Interact with different communities and learn about their beliefs, cuisine, dance and religious aspects
Wi-Fi: We make sure that you stay connected to the world, even in the jungle
Travel Desk: From airport rides to local drives, we make sure your travelling is always sorted
Left-Luggage room: We don’t judge you by the amount of luggage you carry. In fact, we help you keep it safe
The closest airport to Jim Corbett National Park is the Pantnagar Airport, a 2-hour or 120 k.m. drive away. This airport currently receives flights from Delhi and Dehradun.By Road
From Dehradun, Lebua is a 235 k.m. ride via Ambala-Dehradun-Haridwar road. It also has a direct connectivity from major cities like New Delhi (260 k.m.), Chandigarh (250 k.m.), and Lucknow (429 k.m.)By Rail
Ramnagar is the nearest railway station to Jim Corbett National Park, about 12 k.m. away. A direct train to Ramnagar runs from Delhi. Alternatively, one can reach up to Haldwani/Kashipur/Kathgodam and come to Ramnagar by road. Taxis are easily available from these stations.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes