The Lodge at Wah
A quaint tea plantation retreat at The Lodge at Wah Palampur
The Lodge at Wah -Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India
- 2 Nights
Find bliss in the riveting views of lush green tea estates and breathtaking mountain ranges with organic, locally sourced food and heart-warming hospitality. Disengage yourself from the hustle and rejuvenate yourself with surreal natural beauty and invigorating experiences at The Lodge at Wah, Palampur.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner
- Complimentary tea and select beverages, unlimited
- Personal tea tour of The Wah Tea Estate
- Private tea tasting session
- Picnic in the middle of the garden
In the lap of nature, have a relaxing stay-cation away from the hustle. Enjoy sustainable luxury at the Lodge at Wah, with organic food and nature-friendly provisions – homegrown with care. Pamper yourselves at the hands of the locals and revitalize your senses at the generations-old tea estate.
- Satiate your tastebuds and eat organic with all meals included
- Revel in the beauty of nature with unlimited in-house cultivated tea and select beverages
- Explore the cultivation of tea in Palampur with a personalized tea tour of the Wah Tea Estate
- Appreciate the intricate notes of tea with a private tea tasting session
- Take in the mesmerizing views with a leisurely picnic in the garden
The Location – Relaxing, Rejuvenating and Radiant
Situated in the Kangra Valley, the estate is adorned with the majestic mountains of the Dauladhar Range. With Dharamshala and Bir Billing less than an hour away, there is something for just about everyone to enjoy. As a historic estate passed down through generations of the Chaiwala family, the getaway offers unforgettable experiences to all its guests.
The Property – Nestled in the midst of a Tea Estate
Passed on from generation to generation, this estate has a magnificently rich history. The aura of the past and the essence of the future with sustainable hospitality ensure a unique and memorable time. The estate boasts of various lodges with a choice of view, a beautiful garden and its tea plantations.
Your Room – A Spacious Cushion of Sustainable Luxury
Standard Room– 35 sq.m: Rustic yet modern, the Standard Room is adorned with unique interiors and contemporary amenities. It features a spacious bathroom along with a cosy king-sized bed and offers the choicest views of the mountain range and gardens to offer you a beautiful experience.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 23/06/2020 to 31/03/2021
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 3000 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 2500 per night, these charges include an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Games: The retreat has a number of both outdoor and indoor games to keep you entertained during your stay. Indulge in a board game, a video game or a game of badminton or cricket to keep boredom at bay.
Stargazing: Enjoy stargazing using the telescope at the lodge to take a closer look at the beautiful stars that dot the night sky.
Bonfire Night: Upon request, the lodge can set up a bonfire in the garden to let you have a memorable night under the stars.
Cycling: Ride through the property as you enjoy the pleasant outdoors on a bicycle, available at the lodge.
Picnic with a view: Relish the sunset views and make it better with a delightful picnic in a picturesque spot at the property, which can be arranged for you upon request.
WiFi Connectivity: Even away from all the hustle, the estate provides free wifi to all its guests to ensure you stay connected to all your loved ones.
Dining: Relish the homely taste of Palampur’s delicacies, prepared with organic ingredients amidst a serene view for a culinary experience of a lifetime.
Dharamshala Airport, located 30 kms (about 1 hour) away from the estate has good flight connectivity from Delhi.By Road
You can also reach the hotel via a 10-hour journey (530 km) from Delhi, or a 6 hour journey (240 km) from Chandigarh, or a 6 hour journey from Shimla (250 km). The hotel is well connected and roads ensure a smooth journey.By Rail
The estate is located approximately 115 km, 3 hours away from Pathankot Railway Station, Punjab. It has great rail connectivity with a daily influx of trains from cities of India such as Ahmedabad, Delhi, and Jammu.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes