A royal wildlife getaway with all-inclusive dining at Nahargarh Ranthambore
Nahargarh Ranthambore -Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan, India
- 2 Nights
Situated under the mammoth blanket of luxuriant trees and wildlife, Nahargarh is decorated in ivory white fortification, making it one of the most sought-after destinations in Rajasthan. With the unperturbed experiences and activities offered by the property, you are bound to have a vacation that is simply unforgettable.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch and dinner
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- A bottle of house wine
- Wildlife documentary screening
- Complimentary tea/coffee & cookies
Having been featured in numerous films, Nahargarh, Ranthambhore, needs no introduction. In fact, its grand stature and prolific wilderness speak for itself. The property is stretched across acres of land, promising a plethora of new experiences. The eminent wildlife adventure destination boasts of being one of the most desired locations amongst travel enthusiasts.
- Savour the delicacies of traditional food with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Enjoy a warm reception with a refreshing welcome drink
- Get in the celebratory mood with one bottle of wine during your stay
- Freshen up with some complimentary tea, coffee and cookies, served daily in the courtyard
- Indulge in lazy evenings with wildlife documentaries in the courtyard every evening
The location — Abode of the tiger
Ranthambhore is probably the first place that comes to mind when we think of wilderness. And that’s because it is a natural habitat of forests, wildlife, flora and fauna. So, while you lose yourself in the wilderness of Ranthambore, the tranquillity will definitely help you find your calling.
The property — Grand and Opulent
With impressive ivory-white fortification, Nahargarh is one of the most luxurious places in Rajasthan. Here, everything you do, from dusk till dawn – dining at The Grand Hall to drinking at Lancer’s bar – will all be experienced with a touch of royalty. This immense hotel boasts of 99 king-size deluxe and super deluxe rooms, 3 magnificent swimming pools, including the popular Hathi Kund, and a spectacular amphitheatre.
Your Room — Live life king size at Nahargarh
Deluxe Room - 42 sq.m: Each Deluxe room at Nahargarh has been designed in a unique sequence of colour, style and ambience. These rooms feature a double bed or 2 single beds, a spacious seating area, traditional Indian furniture and all modern amenities to make your stay a comfortable one.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 30/06/2020 to 31/03/2021
Surcharge: A non-refundable surcharge per room, per night, applies payable directly to FABgetaways at time of booking. Dates and prices have been identified in the Booking Calendar, where applicable.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Partial pre-payment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment to a full stay.
Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children (aged below 12 years) or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 4,400 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: A child, aged between 0-5 years, may stay free of charge. Where applicable, a child aged between 6-12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 4,400 per night, which includes an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to FABgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Wildlife Safari: A visit to Ranthambore would be incomplete without a wildlife safari. The travel desk can organize this experience for you, at an additional charge.
Sightseeing: Marvel at local sites such as the Ranthambore Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The hotel’s travel desk can create customized sightseeing tours for you, at an additional charge.
In-Room Dining: With in-room dining services, You don't have to step out of your luxury room to satisfy your cravings.
Doctor on a call: There’s a doctor on call available to help you so you can have a stress-free holiday!
The Grand Dining Hall: Savour the delicacies from all over the country in a royal dining setting at The Grand Hall which is located in Nahargarh's central courtyard.
Lancer’s Bar: Head to this military-themed bar where you can enjoy a classy drink in peace.
Swimming pool: There are three magnificent pools where you can enjoy a rejuvenating swim. The Hathi Kund is one of the more remarkable pools with architecture that will awe you.
Amphitheatre: Experience art at its best at the amphitheatre within the plush grounds of Nahargarh. The incredible sound and intelligent lighting make it one of the best amphitheatre experiences in Rajasthan
The nearest airport is the Jaipur airport, which is well-connected, with most major cities offering direct flights. From the airport, the hotel is a 3.5-hour drive away (about 150 k.m).By Road
Ranthambore is also easily accessible by road from all the major cities nearby. It is 7.5 hours (390 km) away from Delhi, 3 hours (150 km) from Jaipur, 8 hours (430 km) from Jodhpur, 7 hours (410 km) from Udaipur and 5.5 hours (270 km) from Agra.By Rail
The nearest railway station is the Sawai Madhopur Junction, located at a distance of about 10 km from the hotel. Several trains connect Sawai Madhopur railway station to other major cities in India.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes