A 5-Star Retreat in the Spiritual Capital of India at Radisson Varanasi
Radisson Varanasi -Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 2 Nights
Embark on a spiritual journey to find inner peace by visiting magnificent temples as well as pilgrimage sites and taking a dip in the holy Ganges River while enjoying a 5-star getaway in the City of Lights, Ghats, and Temples at Radisson Varanasi.
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for two, once during the stay
- One bottle of soft beverage per person per day
- 15% discount on F&B
- Three hours early check-in and late check-out
- One set of laundry washing and pressing per day
Bask in the holy ambience of the Ganges River in the Spiritual Capital of India with a luxurious 5-star retreat at Radisson Varanasi, offering sumptuous rooms, delightful culinary experiences, sophisticated amenities, and heart-warming Benarasi hospitality.
- Begin your day wholesomely with a delectable daily breakfast
- Satiate your tastebuds in Varanasi with dinner for two, once during the stay
- Stay refreshed during your vacay in Varanasi with one bottle of soft beverage per person per day
- Indulge in a culinary frenzy in the spiritual city with a 15% discount on F&B
- Stay a bit longer in the divine city with guaranteed 3-hour early check-in and late check-out
- Look good in your favourite holiday outfit with one set of laundry washing and pressing per day
The Location – The Serene Spiritual Capital of India
Famously known as Kashi or Benaras, Varanasi is dotted with a plethora of temples, historical pilgrimage sites, and as many as 84 ancient stone embankments, called the Ghats, along the holy Ganges river. Being home to some of the most well-known temples, including the spectacular Kashi Vishwanath Temple and the Tulsi Manas Temple as well as many Buddhist pilgrimage sites like Sarnath, Varanasi is often called the Spiritual Capital of India for its divine ambience. The picturesque city is also popular for its mouthwatering culinary heritage and traditional silk clothing, such as the famous Benarasi silk sarees, alluring a horde of travellers to flock to Varanasi for a memorable vacay.
The Property – An Epitome of Modern Benarasi Luxe
Set in a quintessential location close to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Radisson Varanasi provides you convenient access to the most well-known attractions of the city while engulfing you in an aura of impeccable luxury. As you explore the tourist hotspots of the city, the 5-star hotel delights you with unparalleled opulence by featuring 116 well-appointed rooms and suites, chic recreational facilities, oozing gastronomy, and endearing hospitality.
Your Room – Chic Comfort in the City of Ghats
Superior Room - 27 sq.m: Furnished with high-end modern amenities and plush decor, the spacious Superior Room provides you with a luxurious stay in the Spiritual Capital of India by featuring a cosy king bed or twin beds and a gleaming bathroom and offering spectacular views of the hotel’s pool or the city.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 29/09/2020 to 31/03/2021
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 1500 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 6 - 10 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1500 per night, these charges include an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Travel Desk: Explore the most awe-inspiring attractions of the Spiritual Capital of India conveniently as the hotel’s travel desk can arrange a chauffeur to drive you around the city.
Free Wi-Fi: Stay in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues during your stay in Varanasi by using the resort's complimentary high-speed internet connection.
Laundry: Keep your clothes looking neat and crisp during your spiritual getaway in Varanasi by availing the laundry services offered at the hotel.
Swimming Pool: Wind up your long day of exploring the Spiritual Capital of India by taking a rejuvenating dip in the pristine waters of the hotel's outdoor pool.
Fitness Centre: Get on with your fitness routine even during your getaway by working out with state-of-the-art equipment at the hotel’s sophisticated fitness centre.
Dining: The hotel takes you on a culinary journey by serving you with a myriad of delicious cuisines along with crisp libations amidst delightful settings at its various gastronomical venues.
- eastWEST: Relish a wide variety of cuisines, from local delicacies to Europian flavours, in both à la carte and buffet styles amidst an elegant ambience at the hotel’s exquisite restaurant, eastWEST.
- The Great Kabab Factory: Savour a wide range of lip-smacking vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian kebabs followed by traditional Indian desserts at The Great Kabab Factory.
- The Oakwood Bar: Unwind by sampling on your favourites from a wide selection of wines, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages amidst a sophisticated colonial ambience at the elegant Oakwood Bar.
- R the Lounge: Read a book or unwind with your friends in a comfy ambience while sipping some refreshing tea, coffee, wine or beer at R the Lounge, located in the hotel’s lobby.
Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport in Varanasi, located 21 km (approx. 30 minutes) away, is the closest airport to the hotel. The airport has excellent flight connectivity with regular non-stop flights available from the major cities of India, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore.
You can also reach the hotel via a 6-hour (303 km) drive from Lucknow, a 7-hour (335 km) drive from Kanpur, a 10.5-hour (606 km) drive from Agra or a 14-hour (824 km) drive from Delhi.
Located 3 km (approx 5 minutes) away, Varanasi Junction is the nearest railhead to the hotel. The railway junction has excellent connectivity as it receives regular trains from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Mysore.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes