The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
Luxury doesn’t get any better than at the Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai - Colaba’s 5-Star Gem
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai -Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- 2 Nights
This luxury hotel has been an irreplaceable part of the Mumbai cityscape ever since its inception in 1973. Designed impeccably to please even the most discerning travellers, this hotel features elements that take inspiration from various Indian architectural practices. Be it the arched balconies, Tanjore pillars or the Taj that graces the hotel building’s top, they all tell stories of the hotel’s elegant charm.
- Daily breakfast
- Early check-in and late checkout, subject to availability
- Tea/coffee maker in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Apart from its aesthetic design and grand presence, the Taj Mahal Tower hotel is famed for its unparalleled service and hospitality. Its seafront location, opulent suites and ample fine dining options make it a bucket list property.
- Eat like royalty with Taj’s daily breakfast spread
- Make the most of your stay with early check-in and late checkout, subject to availability
- Enjoy a hot cuppa from the in-room tea/coffee maker whenever you please
- Stay connected 24/7 with complimentary Wi-Fi
The Location – A Magnificent Megalopolis
The hotel is nestled at Colaba which is considered to be the city’s art and cultural centre. Glamorous and alluring, there’s nothing mundane about Colaba, much like the ever awake megalopolis of Mumbai.
The Property – The Perfect Escape
Whether you wish to relax and unwind at a world-class spa, enjoy culinary treats from the choicest of restaurants and bars or spend time gazing at the beguiling cityscape from a well-appointed room’s window, the Taj Mahal Tower is the place to be.
Your Room – Opulent & Charming
Superior City View 26 sq.m: A melange of European poise and Indian aesthetics, these beautiful rooms offer a breathtaking view of the city.
Valid for travel from 28/05/2019 to 30/09/2019
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation will incur a full payment. A no-show on the day of arrival will also incur charges equivalent to a full stay.
Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children (aged below 12 years) or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 3840 per room, per night, with an extra bed and breakfast, payable directly at the hotel.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 6 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 7 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 3840 per room, per night, with an extra bed and breakfast, payable directly at the hotel.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Private Dining: You can relish an unparalleled private dining experience at the Casablanca Room at Souk, the rooftop restaurant at the hotel premises.
Dining: Have a unique dining experience at the Taj with its 9 restaurants and bars.
- Masala Kraft: Featuring traditional Indian delicacies flavoured with authentic hand-ground spices, this restaurant will please the connoisseur in you.
- Golden Dragon: Famed for its Sichuan and Cantonese cuisines, this iconic restaurant features a live kitchen.
- Shamiana: This all-day dining restaurant offers international preparations and is famed for being the original coffee shop of the city.
- Wasabi By Morimoto: Traditional Japanese cuisine meets contemporary innovation at this upscale restaurant.
- La Patisserie: This confectionery shop sells an assortment of sweet treats, savoury preparations, breads, wines and more.
- Sea Lounge: A beverage lover’s paradise, this lounge offers some of the world’s finest coffees and teas. And to accompany these delectable treats the Sea Lounge features on its menu local favourites and classic English preparations.
- Aquarius: This poolside restaurant has a laid-back vibe and offers light bites, desserts and handcrafted drinks.
- Harbour Bar: This lounge bar offers an array of some of the finest malts, international wines and Asian spice cocktails along with global tapas as accompaniments.
- Souk: This Eastern Mediterranean cuisine restaurant is located at the rooftop of the hotel so you can enjoy the beautiful cityscape while you dine.
Jiva Spa: The spa at the Taj Mahal Tower takes inspiration from the Indian healing techniques and offer treatments like traditional Hammam, Dead Sea Soaks, contemporary massages and aromatherapies.
Mumbai airport is very well-connected to all the Indian cities, direct flights are available from all major cities including Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Chennai. The hotel is located an hour away from the airport.By Road
Mumbai is a 3-hour drive from Pune, which is the nearest major city.By Rail
Mumbai has multiple railway stations out of which the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station is connected to all the major cities of India by direct trains.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes