Alila Diwa Goa
Top-Notch Luxury at Alila Diwa Goa
Alila Diwa Goa -Majorda, Goa, India
- 3 Nights
Surrounded by lush greenery, this award-winning 5-star resort in Goa brings a refreshingly unique resort experience to Gonzua Beach in Majorda. It boasts of one of India’s most beautiful infinity pools overlooking lush green paddy fields and has 153 beautifully designed rooms and suites. In the trademark of Alila legacy, the resort blends contemporary Goan architecture with the magic of Goa’s cultural richness to create a stylish and relaxing stay in an environment that remains true to the destination.
- Daily breakfast at VIVO
- Scheduled return airport transfers
- Daily lunch and dinner at VIVO
- A cocktail per person, once during the stay
- Complimentary use of the soft minibar
- Scheduled yoga and meditation session
- Complimentary stay for two kids below 11
Covid-19 test reports or tests on arrival are no longer required to travel to Goa. All travel restrictions have been lifted and the state is now open for visitors.
Enhance your holiday and explore the charm and beauty of Goa at one of Alila’s premier resorts with endless enriching services. Set amidst a serene landscape of lush, verdant rice plantations flowing towards the Arabian Sea, relaxation reigns at this Goa resort. Enter a sanctuary of contemporary elegance inspired by traditional Goan design − steeply pitched roofs, ceiling-high columns, cool verandas and tranquil courtyards - that sets the spectacular Alila Diwa apart from other luxury hotels in Goa.
- Begin your Goan mornings with a delicious daily buffet breakfast at VIVO
- Getting to and from the airport is made easier and more convenient with the resort's scheduled return airport transfers
- Relish scrumptious meals every day with daily set-menu lunch and dinner at VIVO
- Indulge in a fun-filled family holiday with free stay and meals for two children under 11, sharing existing bedding with their parents
- Unwind and find your inner self with scheduled yoga and meditation sessions
- Nibble away on delightful snacks with complimentary use of the soft minibar
- Holiday in high spirits, with a cocktail per person at Edge or Courtyard Bar, once per stay
location – Lush Greenery, Sparkling Water And White Sand
Goa is one of the most sought-after destinations in India which lies within the coastal region called Konkan, in Western India. It is also the smallest state in India and borders Karnataka and Maharashtra with the Arabian Sea forming the western coast. There is a Portuguese influence in the state resulting from the history of a Portuguese Colony which was established back in the year 1510 and expanded during the 17th and 18th centuries.
South Goa is one of the two districts that form Goa and if you’re up to explore this particular, you’ll find swaying palms, white sand, sparkling water, emerald green paddy fields and ever pleasant weather. Located amidst a similar setting is the Alila Diwa Goa which sits just alongside Gonsua beach and is only a 10-minute walk away.
The property - Portuguese Influenced Architecture
Alila Diwa Goa is part of the ‘Boundless Portfolio’ of Hyatt Hotels and one of the participating hotels in the World of Hyatt Program. This resort fuses the best of contemporary Goan architecture with rich cultural traditions to fashion an extraordinary experience in luxury destination travel. With beautiful architecture and shades of colours, its soft magical glow at night is something you cannot miss!
Surrounded by lush green paddy fields, the interiors of the rooms and suites are designed keeping the natural environment in mind. Decor that is simple yet elegant with luxury linens in shades of brown and russet — will make your holiday look perfect. You cannot miss the art installation in the Edge Bar by contemporary Goan sculptor Subodh Kerkar.
Your Room – A Tranquil Haven
Terrace Room - 44 sq.m: The Terrace Room at Alila Diwa Goa serves as an ideal escape from the bustle of everyday life. It is elegantly furnished to inspire restfulness and lets you enjoy modern comforts and conveniences by featuring a walk-in wardrobe, an LCD TV, Wi-Fi connectivity and a bar, and a private terrace that overlooks the gardens and the ever-changing hues of the Goan skies.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 15/10/2020 to 30/09/2021
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charges, provided that the change is made at least 30 days prior to the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial pre-payment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Child Policy: Complimentary stay for two children below the age of 11 sharing existing bedding, which includes the inclusions available in the package. For an extra bed, the charges are INR 2,560 per night.
Extra Guest Policy: One adult (aged 12 or older) may stay for a surcharge of INR 5900 per night, which includes an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Dry cleaning, laundry and pressing: To take care of your clothes while you enjoy your getaway, dry cleaning services are provided. Get your everyday clothes washed and pressed with the laundry services available at the resort.
Shuttle service: Get around Goa with ease and convenience with the resort's shuttle service, available at an additional cost. Complimentary shuttles to Gonsua Beach is also available as per the resort's schedule.
Room service: Enjoy your meals within the comfort of your room with the resort's room service.
Concierge service: To offer you a convenient vacation and a memorable stay, a travel concierge is available at your service.
Dining: Enjoy dining at some of the most-loved and exotic dining venues in Alila Diwa Goa
- Spice Studio: It is an elegant setting stretched around a banyan tree which serves a wide array of traditional Indian dishes.
- Bistro: Overlooking a pool, the Bistro serves up some of the most some delectable dishes for your palate.
- Vivo: Offering a delicious mix of Oriental, Indian and Continental favourites with plenty of healthy choices to suit every palate, this restaurant serves an elaborate breakfast selection of Western and Indian dishes.
Spa Alila: Lose yourself in a world of sheer indulgence at Spa Alila. Revel in an array of treatments at the hands of the expert massage therapists at the resort and emerge completely relaxed and energised.
Bar: Pool bar by day, hip lounge by night, the Edge Bar overlooking the cool blue waters of the infinity pool is a stylish venue to relax and unwind either in air-conditioned comfort or on the outdoor patio along with a cool drink and music for company.
Swimming Pool: Take a dip in the refreshing waters of Alila Diwa's infinity pool, which is one of the best ones in India.
Goa International Airport, located 18.6 km (approx. 30 minutes) away, is the closest airport from the hotel. The airport offers excellent flight connectivity with a regular influx of direct flights from major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Kolkata.
You can arrive at the hotel via a 9-hour (469 km) drive from Pune or a 7-hour (339 km) drive from Mangalore.
The nearest railway station from the resort is the Madgaon Junction, located 9.6 km (approx. 22 minutes) away, has decent rail connectivity with various cities like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Coimbatore, and Hyderabad.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes