1. How do we collect User Information?
Please note that FABgetaways does not request or collect any Personal Information of the User unless they decide to make a purchase or sign up and register as a regular User to access our Services (some of which may be paid services). Any User may, however, proceed to browse our website anonymously.
- Information voluntarily disclosed during registration/sign up- We collect information directly from Users, who are of legal age, when they sign up and register themselves as Users/Customers on this Website. Such information is voluntarily disclosed by the above-mentioned Users and we may collect and collate the same for business purposes as defined under this Policy.
- Information derived from User activity and usage- We also collect information via monitoring User activity on our Website, this includes (but not limited to) any express comments, statements, opinions, testimonials shared by them publicly on our Site, forums or any of our social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Information disclosed in correspondence- We may also collect information that is explicitly disclosed by Users in any correspondence between them and the Website’s staff, owners, operators and chatbot(s) (this includes information disclosed on query, feedback, survey forms and ‘live chat service’ that may be provided on the Website)
- Information tracked through Analytics & Log Files- We utilize web analytics services such to track and report Website traffic. We may also create and maintain logs of such information to manage traffic loads and informational technology requirements for providing better service. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to Personal Information.
Our cookies may be session cookies, which are temporary cookies that identify and track Users within our website and are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session or persistent cookies, which are cookies that enable our website to “remember” who you are, and to remember your preferences within our website, which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session.
- Web Beacons- We use web beacons on some of our pages combined with cookies to compile statistical data about site usage. web beacons are small pieces of code that are embedded on the pages of websites or applications so we can detect when they have been viewed. We also use web beacons in e-mails that we send our visitors to determine whether our recipients have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. Cookies and web beacons do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information on their own. However, if you choose to furnish consumer reports with personally identifiable information, this information can be associated with the data collected using the cookies or web beacons.
2. External Links
Our Website may have links to other sites which include third party websites or resources with their own private policies. Hence, we are not to be held responsible for the appropriation or utilization of User information by any such third parties, disclosed by the said User on their platform or website. Therefore, it’s advisable to go through their policies before disclosing any such information.
3. Type of user information we collect
Mentioned below are the major forms or type of User information we collect, the list is not exhaustive and may not include every type of user information generally collected by similar services (including us) on the web.
- Personal Information- This may include the following (but not limited to), name, email, mobile/phone number, street, city, state, zip code, country, etc.
- Billing Information- In case you purchase a package or subscribe to a paid service, you’ll need to disclose personal information for billing purposes including your financial information such as debit/credit card, and/or bank details.
- Demographic Information- This may include information such as your age, interests, preferences, etc.
- IP Address and Browser Information- We might record your IP information for tracking purposes and derive other details and usage patterns such as, how much time you spend on our website? What pages and information do you tend to browse?
- Device and OS Information- We might also collect information regarding the type of device you are using to access our web platform including the version of the operating system (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc.). When you use the Website through your mobile, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for your device. We may use this information to provide you with suggestions in respect of services if required.
- Other Non-Personal Information- When you visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information such as domain and host from which you access the internet, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally.
4. How do We utilize User Information?
- Interact with user- We’ll utilize user information to interact with them in order to render our services. We’ll use the information to confirm or notify of any details pertaining to any purchases, subscriptions, etc. We’ll also use User information to resolve issues that they may face or report while utilizing our services.
- Customize/Improve Services- We may utilize User information to customize their experience and make changes such as displaying content according to their preferences or interests. We may use the said information to improve our services and make our website better.
- Marketing Purposes- We may utilize User information for marketing and promotion, for instance, email or SMS marketing to inform about new products, offers or services. We do not disclose personal information on above-the-line marketing or mass marketing media.
- Legal Purposes- We utilize User Information to enforce our terms of service and to avoid any fraudulent. prohibited or illegal activities.
5. Sharing of user information (Including Legal Disclaimer)
- We do not share your personal information with any third-party websites (not associated with us) or social media, nor do we collect information about our visitors from any third-party databases or organizations.
- User Information may be subject to partial or full disclosure in order to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share User information in case of a legal obligation or to protect ourselves and our company, where responding to a court order or subpoena is obligatory and/or mandatory. We may also share information with government agencies or investigatory bodies under certain contingencies, where we’re legally bound to disclose user information (such as RTI or IT Act, 2000).
- We might also share information, if there is reasonable cause or doubt that may lead to investigating a potential fraud.
6. Utilizing User Information for Security
We may use User information for securing our website and our clients, as well as our company against security threats. While we understand the importance of protecting information of our Users and always strive to protect the same against security threats or breaches, we do not take absolute guarantee of protection. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to your registered email address to notify you and allowing you a chance to take protective measures.
7. User Consent
8. Accessing or Updating Your Information
As a User of the Website, you can update or modify the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. Though You may delete your account, you acknowledge that it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the Website.
You may at any time access, delete or change your Personal Information or subscribed services. You can easily access your Personal Information if you login as a member on our Website or you can follow the links that may be provided within our subscription emails to you to manage your subscription preferences.
9. Merger, sale or insolvency
In case of a contingency where the company has to file for bankruptcy or a merger and acquisition event, where the assets of the company are sold or transferred to other organizations, User information will be deemed as company asset and may be held transferrable.
10. Updates to this policy
11. Legal Jurisdiction
It should also be noted that any international User, visiting or using our services, chooses to disclose their information to an entity in India that is governed by the laws of India. Any issues or disputes pertaining to international Users also fall under the legal jurisdiction of India and applicable laws as described above.
Besides Novotel Hotel,
S. G. Highway,
Ahmedabad – 380015,