Cancellation and Refund Policy
Travel plans can often change unexpectedly. We at FABgetaways believe in helping our customers in the event of such crisis. We encourage our customers to contact us in case of any issues faced, Team FABgetaways will be happy to help.
Bookings affected by COVID-19 - Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Please note that in case your booking has been impacted by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the usual cancellation & refund policy is not applicable and the following policy would apply instead:
- In case you are either unable to travel due to travel restrictions imposed by governments of your country of residence or your destination country or in case the hotel is temporarily closed, you would be entitled to the following policies:
- FABgetaways will assist you with a free change in date to a future date, subject to the hotel's availability on the newly requested date.
- All bookings will remain non-cancellable and non-refundable. Refunds will not be processed.
Terms & Conditions of Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Customers have an option to cancel the booking within 7 days of purchase provided the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the check-in date. Customers can choose the mode of refund here -
- Customer’s account as FABcredits (can be used for future bookings) - Full refund
- Original mode of payment - 3.5% transaction charge would be deducted
- Customers can contact the Travel Concierge while at the destination, if any inclusions mentioned in the package are not delivered. If the customer fails to contact the Travel Concierge, he/she will not be considered for refund, if any.
- If the cancellation date does not meet the above criteria, customers are obliged to pay the full amount of the deal.
- If the customer does not show up on the day of check-in, he/she is obliged to pay charges equivalent to full stay.
- If due to unavoidable circumstances, Hotel has to cancel the booking, the customer will get a full refund only in the form of FABcredits and NOT in the original mode of payment.
- In case of partial payments, customer is supposed to pay the remaining amount before 30 days of arrival. In case of non payment, booking will be deemed cancelled without any refunds.
- One change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
- Scenarios where FABgetaways is not liable to pay any refund to the customer:
- If the refund request is made within 30 days before the check-in date
- No show on the day of check-in
- If the experience is not as per customer’s expectation (Customer can get in touch with Travel Concierge regarding the issue, we will try our best to improve your experience. However, FABgetaways is not liable to make any refunds in this case)
- If the customer is unable to avail any inclusion due to unforeseen circumstances (weather conditions, etc.), FABgetaways is not liable to make any refunds
- If there are any amendments/additions to the existing package (Transportation, extra meals, additional facilities, etc.), the entire cost is to be borne by the customer. Any cancellations for this would be at the discretion of the service provider, FABgetaways is not liable to make any refunds for the additions.
- All refunds, subject to the terms and conditions would be initiated within 21 business days of cancellation. In case you do not receive the refund within the stipulated time, he/she can get in touch with our Travel Concierge.