Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort
A 5-Star Himalayan Vacay at The Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort
Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort -Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
- 2 Nights
- within 24-hours confirmation
Embark on a nirvanic journey to discover your inner self or spend some quality time with your significant other or family amid the blissful beauty and tranquillity of the Kangra Valley with a 5-star hill station hideout at the Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort.
within 24-hours Confirmation: Please note that the rooms are subject to availability of the pre-reserved room.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- A complimentary guest room for two children, upon availability
- 20% off on food, soft beverage and laundry
- Complimentary evening tea rituals
- Complimentary local Himachali souvenirs
- Late checkout until 16:00 hrs
Covid-19 test reports or tests on arrival are no longer required to travel to Himachal Pradesh. All travel restrictions have been lifted and the state is now open for visitors.
Immerse yourself in the heavenly magnificence and Buddhist culture of Dharamshala with a 5-star stay at the Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort, offering chic rooms, high-end facilities, bespoke recreational experiences, and oozing gastronomy.
- Wake up to the serene dawns of Dharamshala and a delectable daily breakfast
- Indulge in a charming Himalayan culinary experience with a daily lunch or dinner
- Make it a getaway for the family as 2 children below 12 years get a complimentary guest room, subject to availability
- Binge on your favourite culinary treats with a 20% discount on food, soft beverage and laundry
- Unwind amid the nirvanic Himalayan aura with complimentary evening tea rituals
- Take your Dharamshala memories home with complimentary local Himachali souvenirs
- Keep your getaway stress-free until the end with guaranteed late checkout until 4:00pm
The Location – An Microcosm of Tibet in India
Situated at an altitude of 1475 metres above sea level in the paradisiacal Kangra Valley, Dharamshala is a picturesque city in the foothills of the Himalayas surrounded by deodar cedar trees and the snow-capped peaks of the Dhauladhar mountain range. Apart from its heavenly scenic beauty, the tranquil Himalayan hill station is also well-known for its fascinating Buddhist-influenced culture as it houses a plethora of ancient monasteries and serves as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama. Some of the most famous tourist attractions in Dharamshala include enchanting St. John Church, the pristine Dal Lake, the Bhagsunag area, and more.
The Property – A High-End Himalayan Haven for All
Nestled in the serene lap of the majestic Dhauladhar mountain range, Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort serves as the quintessential hill station retreat for all kinds of getaways, be it solo, romantic or family. The 5-star resort allures avid leisure travellers, self explorers, and followers of Buddhism to discover the charming beauty of Dharamshala while it pampers them with impeccable amenities, cosy rooms, delectable cuisines, and bespoke experiences.
Your Room – A Cocoon of Modern Himalayan Luxe
King Room - 30 sq.m: Embellished with meticulously designed decor, the King Room offers an impeccable sojourn in Dharamshala by featuring a cosy king bed, an opulent bathroom with a walk-in shower, and an array of modern amenities for your comfort. The spacious room also features large, openable bay windows to let you savour the tantalising views of the Dhauladhar mountains while the rejuvenating Himalayan mountain breeze caresses you.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 22/09/2020 to 20/12/2020
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 4750 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, two children aged between 0 - 12 years may stay free of charge, with the same inclusions available in the package.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Airport Transfers: Travel with ease to enjoy your Himalayan hill station vacay in Dharamshala with the convenient airport transfer service offered by the resort.
Yoga and Meditation: Immerse yourself in the blissful tranquillity of the Kangra Valley to relieve your body of stress by indulging in the relaxing Yoga and Meditation sessions offered by the resort.
Nature Walk: Unravel the hidden natural marvels of the Himalayan flora and fauna while taking a serene stroll around the Bhagsunag waterfall with a guided nature walk through the Bhagsunag area arranged by the resort.
Spice Garden Tour: Pick out some fresh organic produce and spices from the organic herb gardens at the resort while interacting with the chef to learn a few special recipes with the spice garden tour offered by the resort.
Sightseeing Tours: Discover the fascinating heritage and culture of Dharamshala by embarking on some exciting trips to various attractions, including the Tsuglagkhang temple, Karmapa Monastery, and more.
Outdoor High-Tea Experience: Sip on some freshly brewed tea while sitting amidst a lush tea estate or enjoying a beautiful sunset over the Himalayas with an outdoor high-tea experience offered by the resort.
Adventure Activities: Pump up your adrenaline amid the tranquil ambience of the Kangra Valley by indulging in a wide range of adventure activities offered by the resort, including paragliding, hiking, and trekking.
In-Room Dining: Relish your favourite meals amidst the cosy privacy of your room while savouring the majestic vistas of the Himalayas with the in-room dining service offered by the resort.
Spa: Reinvigorate your soul and senses amid the serene aura of the Kangra Valley with a wide range of traditional, modern, local, and global massage therapies offered at the resort’s tranquil Shanti Spa.
Fitness Centre: Resume your fitness routine in style in the Himalayan Valley by working out with advanced cardio and strength-training equipment at the resort’s exquisite 24-hour fitness centre.
Swimming Pool: Reenergize yourself after a day-long excursion by taking a rejuvenating dip in the warm water of the indoor heated pool at the resort which is also accompanied by a special baby pool for the little guests.
Kids Activity Zone: Take a break from your daily parenting routine to enjoy your Himalayan vacay to the fullest as the tiny tots indulge in their little getaway with various exciting games and activities available at the Camp Hyatt Kids Activity Zone.
Library Lounge: Pick up your favourite read from a wide collection of books to immerse yourself in the enchanting world of literature amidst the warm, cosy ambience at the resort’s elegant library lounge.
Home Cinema: Indulge in an intimate entertainment experience and watch your favourite movie with your friends or family amidst a cosy ambience at the resort’s Home Cinema.
Dining: The resort takes you on an enchanting culinary journey to tickle your tastebuds with local as well as global delicacies amid the tantalising Himalayan aura at its various dining venues.
- Thym: Relish a wholesome buffet breakfast as well as an a la carte lunch and dinner prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from the herb garden amidst the delightful ambience of the resort’s all-day dining restaurant, Thym.
- 2082: Unwind with your friends while taking a sip of your favourite drink from a wide selection of libations and savouring the spectacular views of the mountains at the resort’s chic bar, 2082.
- McLeod & Co. Bakery and Shop: Satiate your sweet cravings with your favourites from a wide range of luscious English-style treats or encapsulate your beautiful travel memories by getting a souvenir at the McLeod & Co. Bakery and Shop.
The closest airport from the resort is the Kangra Airport, located 19 km (approx. 1 hour) away. The airport has excellent flight connectivity with regular non-stop flights available from major Indian cities, such as Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Bangalore.
You can also drive to the resort via a 2.5-hour (88 km) route from Pathankot, a 5-hour (197 km) route from Ludhiana, a 6-hour (254 km) route from Chandigarh or a 10-hour (479 km) route from Delhi.
Kangra Railway Station, located 38 km (approx. 1.5 hours) away, is the nearest railway station from the resort. The station features only short-distance trains to a few stations, such as Pathankot which is, in turn, well-connected to major cities like Amritsar, Delhi, and Ahmedabad.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes