Bestseller - All-inclusive Dining Experience at Designer Haveli-turned-Hotel
Narendra Bhawan -Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
- 2 Nights
The newest luxury hotel in Bikaner, Rajasthan, designed by Ayush Kasliwal, rebuilds the memories and remembrances of its former owner, Maharaja Narendra Singh. This luxury property is an ideal point of departure for your excursions in Bikaner. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. The hotel's fitness centre, sauna, outdoor pool, spa, billiards are ideal attractions to relax and unwind after a busy day. Enjoy the warm & opulent hospitality and a prestigious stay at the Narendra Bhawan.
- Traditional greetings with a welcome drink
- All meals
- Special Thali dinner, once during the stay
- A glass of house wine, once during the stay
- Chef’s special coffee & cake, once during the stay
- Fruit platter in the room every day
Stay at an award-winning city hotel, Narendra Bhawan Bikaner, designed as a grand residence where the last Maharaja of Bikaner once lived. Plan a romantic trip to Narendra Bhawan for its unconventional yet majestic demeanour and of course for a memorable experience.
- Begin your trip with traditional greetings and a welcome drink
- Enjoy all the big meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner at Pearls & Chiffon — all-day dining restaurant
- Experience the royal maharaja meal with a special Thali dinner for two, once during the stay
- Get your spirits high with a glass of house wine for two at Gaushala, once during the stay
- To pamper you more, enjoy chef’s special coffee & cake, once during the stay
- Stay healthy and look beautiful with fruit platter in your room every day
The location — Opulent Camel Country
Bikaner is a city in the north Indian state of Rajasthan and is surrounded by the Thar Desert. The city is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, the sand dunes scattered throughout the district, ancient and opulent palaces and forts and world’s best riding camels and therefore the city is aptly nicknamed as ‘camel country’.
Bikaner is also home to one of the world’s largest camel research and breeding farms; as well as being known for having its own unique temple dedicated to Karni Mata at Deshnok, called the Rats Temple.
The property — Designer yet close to the roots
The beautiful newly designed hotel by the Rajasthan-based MRS Group is not just another haveli-turned-hotel, it’s a hotel designed as a tribute to its former owner and last reigning Maharaja of Bikaner, Narendra Singh , who lived here till he passed away in 2003.
Narendra Bhawan will make you feel less like a hotel and more like a home — a space that once belonged to a maharaja, but now treats its guests with its embedded royalty and luxury.
There are weaves by Ekaya Benaras on the wall. Calligrapher Kriti Monga has painted the lyrics to La Vie En Rose in gold on the grand piano named Edith in the hallway. Shirley Bhatnagar’s sculptural ceramics from her series Anthropomorphic are present next to Alice in Wonderland inspired Mad Hatter bakehouse. And to top it up, the gallery has its first ever exhibition with artworks by Mahaveer Swami, a contemporary miniaturist on display.
Talking about landmarks, the Karni Mata Temple is 30 kms away from the property while the Junargarh Fort is 3.3 kms. The cultural heritage of the city itself presents an opportunity to explore beyond its palaces and the forts.
Your Room — Comfortable & Calm
The Residence Rooms - Comfortable and spacious, the Residence Rooms come with an eclectic taste to match all the luxury possible. With elaborate and detailed ceiling, Bikaner terrazzo floors and traditional crafts with Portuguese tiles and a sophisticated English colour palette — the room will give you a calm vibe and is a perfect escape from the busy city life.
Valid for travel from 19/04/2019 to 30/09/2019
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Such dates have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charges, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial pre-payment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation will incur a full payment. A no-show on the day of arrival will also incur charges equivalent to a full stay.
Each package is valid for two adults
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children (aged below 12 years) or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: An extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 2500 per night, which includes an extra bed and breakfast, payable at the resort directly.
Child Policy: One child (aged between 0-7 years) may stay free of charge, using existing bedding. A child (aged between 8-12 years) can stay at a surcharge of INR 1770 per night, which includes an extra bed and breakfast, payable at the resort directly.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to FABgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Ironing, Dry-cleaning Service: With the daily laundry facility, make your stay comfortable and hassle-free. The services are provided at a surcharge.
Airport Transfers: You can avail the services of airport transfers, at a surcharge.
24-hour room service: To make your stay comfortable, avail all day in-room dining service.
Dining: Experience any of the elegant dining options at the property:
- P&C, a timeless and utterly elegant dining room as a tribute to the graceful lady of the house. P&C was her favourite apparel — Pearls strings and Chiffon saris.
- Mad Hatter, the Bake House that presents traditional confectionery and baked goods. Indulge in some puddings, pies, toffees, rum balls and more.
- Royal Exploration: Bikajee Ki Tekaree - Laxminath Temple - Sadul Museum - Lalgarh Palace - Laxmi Niwas Palace - Royal Cenotaphs at Devi Kund Sagar — Take a tour of the palaces that are breathtaking and the fort that is fascinating.
- Sundowners at the Pastures: Enjoy an evening of calm and serene vibe in the heartland of Bikaner desert.
- Crescent Grill & Dinner: The deep blue infinity pool, lit sky, hot grill food and some party music is perfect for your getaway!
- Museum Dinner at the Night Room: Eat like a king! As the theme suggests, a dining experience worth trying.
- Merchant Exploration: Rampuriya Haveli - Golcha Haveli - Rangari Chowk - Kotharion Ka Chowk - Daga Sitya Chowk - Punan Chand Haveli — Take a tour of this beautiful city walk and end it with a Marwari cuisine dinner at the grand merchant residence.
Spa: Clinic: The Spa is an entirely novel concept based on the holistic and gently persuasive power of flowers and plants. Inspired by the famous Bach Flower Therapy, they specially develop Flower Essences in combination with state-of-the-art Bemer technology for Physical Vascular Therapy.
The Infinity Pool: Their infinity pool gives breathtaking views of the city; the old and the new. The Portuguese-tiled pool terrace is dotted with parasol-shaded sunloungers.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes