An Epitome of Wellness and Luxe amidst Tamil Heritage at Svatma Thanjavur
Svatma Thanjavur -Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2 Nights
Discover the charming Tamil culture and heritage of music, dance, fine arts, architecture, and spirituality in the ancient city of Thanjavur while engulfing yourself in a fascinating realm of holistic wellness and luxury offered by Relais and Chateaux at Svatma Thanjavur.
- Daily set-menu breakfast at Aaharam
- A 4-course chef’s choice dinner, once per stay
- 20% discount on spa
- 15% discount on F&B
Dive deep into your soul to experience blissful nirvana and a sense of holistic well-being while exploring the ancient Tamil heritage with a splendid retreat at Svatma Thanjavur, offering cosy accommodation, regal hospitality, and unrivalled wellness amenities.
- Wake up to wholesome mornings in Thanjavur with daily set-menu breakfast at Aaharam
- Indulge in excellence with a four-course chef’s choice dinner at Palaharam, once during your stay
- Save a fortune on your well-being with a 20% discount on spa
- Relish more of the scrumptious delights in Svatma with a 15% discount on F&B
The Location – A Charming Ancient Tamil City
Situated in the serene state of Tamil Nadu, Thanjavur is one of the most famous historic cities of India and houses numerous UNESCO World Heritage Monuments, like the spectacular Living Chola temples. As the kingdom of various dynasties, including the Cholas, Pandyas, Vijayanagaras, Madurai Nayaks, Thanjavur Nayaks, Marathas, and the British Colonists, Thanjavur adorns a comprehensive heritage of incredible art, culture, architecture, and spiritual practice. From exquisitely constructed primordial temples to a repertoire of impressive art forms, including the Thanjavur style of Bharatanatyam, euphonious Carnatic music, and cire perdue, Thanjavur serves as a prominent centre of ancient arts.
The Property – A Paragon of Luxe and Wellness
Set in a restored palatial house that dates back to over a century, Svatma Thanjavur provides you with a quintessential abode to explore the ancient city’s fascinating culture and heritage of fine arts, music, dance, and architecture. While you discover the historical charm of Thanjavur, the opulent hotel provides you with a holistic wellness hideout, featuring comfy accommodation, rejuvenating spa, wholesome gastronomy, and enchanting experiences with regal hospitality and luxury.
Your Room – Calm, Cosy, and Captivating
Studio - 23 sq.m :Embellished with meticulously designed interiors that soothe your senses, the Studio engulfs you in a cosy cocoon of leisure and comfort by featuring a comfy king-sized bed, a sumptuous ensuite bathroom, a refreshing mini bar, and other contemporary amenities.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 01/07/2020 to 30/09/2020
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 6 years) or 2 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: No additional guests (aged six years and over) can be accommodated.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, sleeping on existing bedding (one king bed) and will count towards maximum room occupancy.
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Carnatic Music Concert: Embark on a soul-stirring musical journey by listening to the euphonious melodies of Carnatic music with a splendid in-house concert organised by the hosts.
Thanjavur Painting: Appreciate the magnificent art of the Thanjavur style of painting and the creation of handmade jewellery by visiting proficient local craftsmen with the special experience offered by the hosts.
Bronze Sculpting: Witness the ancient art of bronze sculpting dating back to the Chola dynasty with a cire perdue experience arranged by the retreat.
Vedic Chanting: Cleanse your soul and calm your mind by listening to the insightful Vedic verses and discourses with the Vedic Chanting experience offered by the hotel.
Culinary Demonstration: Take home with you the oozing flavours of the tantalising Tamil cuisine by learning to cook some unique recipes with a culinary demonstration under the guidance of the hotel’s proficient chef.
Bharatanatyam Demonstration: Experience the fusion of dance and expression used in Bharatanatyam with an insightful demonstration of the Thanjavur style of the cultural dance form organised by the hosts with talented dancers.
Guided Excursions: Learn about the fascinating Tamil history and temple architecture by taking a guided tour of the monuments with an academic expert at the hotel.
Handloom Weaving: Comprehend the traditional craft of handloom weaving by visiting local weavers in Thanjavur and returning with a beautiful saree as a souvenir with the hotel’s splendid handloom weaving experience.
Wellness Spa: Enhance your holistic well-being with the ancient Dravidian science of therapeutic healing, encompassing a myriad of reenergizing therapies and massages at Soukyam, the hotel’s serene spa.
Sound Spa: Leverage the healing power of music by relaxing amidst carefully tuned vibrations to soothe your mind, soul, and senses at the hotel’s unique sound spa - Swaram.
Gym and Yoga Centre: Indulge in a routine of holistic fitness during your stay at Svatma by working out with advanced equipment and practising yoga with proficient trainers at Arogyam, the hotel’s exquisite gym and yoga centre.
Swimming Pool: Experience a splash of nirvana by taking a dip in the refreshing water of the azure pool at the hotel, which also features a relaxing jacuzzi and comfy lounges that lets you unwind in peace.
Dining: Embark on a memorable gastronomical voyage during your stay at Svatma Thanjavur by relishing a wide range of oozing delights amidst the elegant settings of the hotel’s culinary venues.
- Aaharam: Set by the pool, Aaharam is the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant that serves a variety of delectable vegetarian delicacies from the wholesome Tamil cuisine to provide you with a healthy culinary experience.
- Palaharam: While you unwind in the verandah, Palaharam serves you with a repertoire of delicious ethnic treats with specially brewed coffee and traditional hygienic beverages to delight you.
- Nila Rooftop Bar: Sample your favourites from a wide range of wines, cocktails, and other beverages under the blanket of stars at Nila Rooftop Bar to relax and hang out with your friends.
Tiruchirapalli International Airport, located 63 km (approx. 1 hour) away, is the nearest airport from the hotel and has excellent flight connectivity with the availability of direct flights from major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai.By Road
You can also drive to the hotel via a 6-hour drive from Chennai or a 7.5-hour drive from Bangalore.By Rail
Thanjavur Railway Junction is located 3 km (approx. 5 minutes) away from the hotel, and has excellent rail connectivity, with a regular influx of trains from various cities like Chennai, Mysuru, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes