The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala
An Eco-Friendly Hill Station Hideout at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala
The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala -Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
- 2 Nights
Escape away from the urban hustle and bustle into a realm of holistic relaxation, engulfed by majestic hills, dense forests, pleasant climate, and more, while relishing modern luxury with an eco-friendly hill station hideout at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Welcome masala chai/mocktail upon arrival
- 15% discount on food and soft beverages
- 15% discount on laundry services
- Early check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Room upgrade upon availability
- INR 1,000 food & beverage credit
- 2 children below 12 years stay & eat free
Surround yourself with the paradisiacal environs of Lonavala while being pampered with lavish accommodation, contemporary amenities, oozing gastronomy, and fascinating experiences at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala.
- Wake up to the wholesome mornings of Lonavala with daily breakfast
- Tickle your tastebuds during your hill station stay with daily lunch or dinner for two
- Experience heart-warming hospitality with a welcome masala chai/mocktail on the day of arrival
- Binge on your favourite treats with a 15% discount on all a la carte food and soft beverages
- Look your best during your vacay by availing a 15% discount on laundry services
- Stay longer amidst Lonavala’s blissful serenity with early check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Enliven your hill station stay with a complimentary room upgrade to the next higher room category, subject to availability
- Save a fortune on your hill station getaway with a discount of up to INR 1,000 per package on your bill for extras with our compliments, towards your travelling costs to the resort!
- Revel in a family hill station vacay with a complimentary stay and meals for up to 2 children under 12 years
The Location – A Mystical Hill Station
Situated between the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune, Lonavala is a serene hilly paradise adorned with verdant hills, dense forests, immaculate waterfalls, fascinating caves, and many other wonders of nature. Due to its lush greenery, pleasant climate, and tantalising tranquillity, Lonavala allures hordes of leisure travellers every year to revel in a reinvigorating vacay away from the urban hubbub, especially during the monsoon season. Some of the most popular attractions to visit in the heavenly hill station include the Bushi Dam, the Valvan Dam, the Rajmachi Fort, Karla Caves, Della Adventure Park, and more.
The Property – An Eco-Sensitive Opulent Haven
With 2 acres of unparalleled luxury coexisting in harmony with the paradisiacal natural serenity of the hill station, The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala, serves as a quintessential gateway to a relaxing retreat in the lap of nature. While you discover the enchanting marvels of Lonavala, the eco-sensitive hotel pampers you with comfy rooms, sumptuous facilities, delightful cuisines, and endearing hospitality.
Your Room – An Airy Cocoon of Luxe
Winter Green Room - 31 sq.m: Embellished with a fusion of traditional decor and modern opulence, the Winter Green Room engulfs you in a comfy stay by featuring a cosy king-sized bed or twin beds, an en-suite bathroom, and an array of luxurious amenities. The spacious room also provides you with a visual treat by offering splendid views of the Western Express Highway and the surrounding nature.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 01/08/2020 to 31/10/2020
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and two children (aged below 12 years) or three adults & one child (aged below 12 years) . See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 2,000 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Up to 2 children below 12 years can stay free of charge sharing bed with parents, with inclusions available in the package. In case an extra bed is required, a surcharge of INR 1,120 per night applies, payable directly at the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Free Wi-Fi: Stay in touch with your friends, family, and work in the digital realm during your hill station vacay by accessing the complimentary high-speed internet connection available at the hotel.
Laundry: Keep your clothes looking clean and crisp during your getaway in Lonavala by availing the impeccable laundry services offered at the hotel.
Outdoor Dining: Relish your favourite delicacies under a blanket of stars with an alfresco candlelight dinner arranged by the hotel to let you indulge in a memorable culinary experience.
Gymnasium: Resume your fitness regime or start a fresh one in style by working out with advanced fitness equipment at the hotel’s exquisite gym amidst Lonavala’s blissful tranquillity.
Spa: Satiate your senses and soul with an array of re-energizing therapies and massages offered by proficient therapists amidst the serene environs of Lonavala at the hotel’s elegant spa.
Swimming Pool: Experience a splash of nirvanic serenity to transcend into oblivion by taking a dip in the refreshing water of the cerulean pool at the hotel.
Dining: The hotel takes you on an oozing gastronomical journey by bringing a wide array of delectable cuisines from all around the world to your plate amidst the splendid settings of its exquisite culinary venues.
Glass Cafe: Savour a repertoire of global treats for brunch, lunch, hi-tea or dinner, prepared by proficient chefs and served amid a delightful ambience at the Glass Cafe, to indulge in an enchanting dining experience.
Leaf and Stalk: Tantalise your tastebuds and soul with an unrivalled culinary experience by relishing a wide variety of signature dishes inspired by local and global cuisines amidst the chic aura of Leaf and Stalk.
Pune International Airport, located 66 km (approx. 1.5 hours) away, is the nearest airport from the resort. The airport has excellent flight connectivity with regular non-stop flights available to and from major cities, such as Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
You can also drive to the resort via a 2-hour route from Mumbai or a 1.5-hour route from Pune.
Located 3 km (approx. 10 minutes) away from the resort, Lonavala Railway Station is the nearest railhead with decent rail connectivity. It receives trains from various cities such as Mumbai, Bangalore, and Bhubaneswar.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes