Heavenly Heritage Luxe in a 19th-Century Hilltop Marvel at Tijara Fort-Palace
Tijara Fort-Palace -Near Alwar, Rajasthan, India
- 3 Nights
Continuing the legacy of restoring and preserving architectural heritage, the Tijara Fort-Palace is another gem from the house of the Neemrana Hotels, that offers a paradisiacal heritage retreat amidst the intriguing history and culture of Rajasthan. Immerse yourself in the ancient charm of the grand 19th-century Tijara Fort-Palace with an enticing 2-night deal.
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner twice during the stay
- Guaranteed room upgrade to the next category
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
Unwind amidst a modern regal lifestyle in a restored 19th-century majestic fort-palace while exploring the heavenly heritage and culture of Rajasthan at the Tijara Fort-Palace, featuring marvellous accommodation, delightful gastronomy, and excellent amenities.
- Begin your royal mornings in Tijara wholesomely with a delicious daily breakfast
- Get treated to scrumptious meals as you indulge in an appetizing complimentary dinner on the first two nights of your stay
- Treat yourself to an extra special stay with a guaranteed room upgrade to the next category
- Stay in touch with your friends and family back at home with the complimentary WiFi offered at the resort
- Stay a bit longer amid Tijara's regal heritage with early check-in and late check-out upon availability
The Location – A Quaint Historic Paradise
Located in the Alwar district of Rajasthan near Delhi, Tijara is a picturesque city that houses a majestic 19th-century Fort-Palace as its primary heritage attraction as well the famous Tijara Jain temples. Apart from serving as a major heritage attraction, the quaint city of Tijara also provides convenient access to a plethora of natural, historical, and cultural hotspots, including the Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Bala Qila, Bhangarh, City Palace, Moosi Maharani Ki Chhathri, and Jaisamand Lake.
The Property – A 19th-Century Hilltop Heritage
With the beginning of its construction dating back to 1835 CE, the Tijara Fort-Palace is an unfinished wonder built on a plateau in the Rajput-Afghan style with some colonial influence and consists of three ancient structures. Following the legacy of Neemrana, the fort-palace was restored from the unfinished ruins and transformed into a marvellous heritage hotel. By featuring exquisite rooms with opulent amenities, the charming Kanch Mahal or palace of glass, a sunken outdoor pool and seven lush terraced gardens, the heritage hotel provides you with an incredible retreat in Tijara.
Your Room – A Soul-Stirring Cocoon of Luxe
Heritage Comfort - 19 sq.m: Adorned with spectacular interior artwork created by India’s leading artists and designers, the Heritage Romance room reflects a splendid fusion of traditional heritage and modern amenities. The spacious room keeps you engulfed in unparalleled comfort by featuring a lavish private bathroom and a cosy king-sized bed or twin beds.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 16/06/2020 to 30/09/2020
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 1199 per night, with an extra bed and daily breakfast, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 6 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1199 per night, these charges include an extra bed and daily breakfast, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Games: Indulge in an ecstatic recreational experience by playing a plethora of exciting games available at the hotel.
Cultural Performances: Immerse yourself in the incredible heritage and culture of Rajasthan with spectacular performances by folk musicians and dancers, organised by the hotel.
Spa: Revitalize your senses and soul with a variety of treatments and massages, including deep tissue therapy, Bali massage, and comprehensive beauty treatments offered at the hotel’s serene spa.
Swimming Pool: Replenish yourself amidst the dry, hot weather of Rajasthan by taking a rejuvenating dip in the hotel’s grand and sunken pool, protected from the scorching sunlight.
Children’s Play Area: Watch your little ones indulge in a fun-filled experience as they engage in exciting games and rides at the hotel’s playground, located between the Hawa and Kaanch Mahal.
Dining: Tantalise your tastebuds with the delectable buffets served by the hotel at its various elegant dining venues.
The Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, located 95 km (approx. 2 hours) away from the hotel, serves as the nearest airport to Tijara. It has excellent flight connectivity with the availability of regular direct flights from various major cities of India, including Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.By Road
You can also reach the hotel via a 3-hour (approx. 120 km) drive from Delhi or a 4-hour (approx. 195 km) drive from Jaipur.By Rail
The hotel is located 58 km (approx. 1 hour) away from the Alwar Junction which serves as the nearest railhead to Tijara. It has excellent rail connectivity with a regular influx of trains from various cities, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Amritsar.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes