Tree of Life Vantara Resort
A 5-star Hideaway Nestled Among Forested Hills at The Tree Of Life Vantara Resort, Udaipur
Tree of Life Vantara Resort -Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- 2 Nights
Witness 2 nights of regal bliss while enjoying authentic Rajasthani hospitality at the Tree of Life Vantara Resort, Udaipur. Savour delectable cuisines at the all-day dining restaurant, indulge in spa treatments or just set out to explore the 'City of Lakes'. Surrounded by forests and hills, this 5-star resort promises a stay that is tranquil and unforgettable.
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary unlimited wi-fi
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival
- 10% discount on F&B
- Travel by 31st October`20
- Daily breakfast
- Daily 3-course dinner
- Evening high tea, once during the stay
- 15% discount on F&B
- Complimentary unlimited wi-fi
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
Tree of Life Vantara Resort, Udaipur is your perfect destination to breathe in some fresh air and enjoy spectacular views of the Aravalli hills. A treat for your senses, the resort offers exclusive experiences with authentic regional cuisines, lush surroundings and opulent accommodation.
- Take in uninterrupted views of the hills as you relish a scrumptious daily breakfast
- Stay connected with your loved ones throughout your stay using the resort's complimentary unlimited wi-fi
- Arrive and leave with less stress and no rush with early check-in and late check-out upon availability
Additional VIP Inclusions:
- Give in to some delicious indulgence with a 15% discount on F&B
- Savour a fulfilling experience with a daily 3-course dinner
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a calm sunset with evening tea, once during the stay
The Location – Resplendent & Rustic
Romantic and whimsical, the city of lakes — Udaipur — will make you fall in love with it at first sight. From Rajputana forts, ornate palaces and temples, busy markets, stunning architecture and serene lakes to the most romantic sunsets, Udaipur makes for a charming city to holiday in.
The Property - Perfect For A Short Break
Tucked away in the Aravalli hills, Vantara resort, Udaipur offers an immediate connection with nature. Natural Jaisalmer stones have been used to craft this beautiful property for a traditional, rustic vibe. Perfect for short stays and weekend getaways, this resort will make your time in Udaipur memorable.
Your Room — A Quiet, Delightful Abode
Standard Hideaway Room 30 sq.m: The spacious Hideaway Room provides you with a comfortable seating area. It comes with double and twin bed options and features amenities including a 40-inch TV and a minibar.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 20/06/2020 to 31/10/2020
The VIP upgrade package allows you to travel till 31/03/2021
Surcharge: A non-refundable surcharge per room, per night applies payable directly to FABgetaways at time of booking. Dates and prices have been identified in the Booking Calendar.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So we understand your change of heart. Within seven days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days prior to the arrival date. For cancellations after seven days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
Basic package: Any cancellation will incur a full payment. A no-show on the day of arrival will also incur charges equivalent to a full stay.
VIP upgrade package: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: One adult (aged 13 years or older) may stay for a surcharge of INR 1800 per night for the period of June`20 to September`20 & INR 2500 per night for the period of October`20 to March`21 with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: One child (aged between 0-5 years) may stay free of charge. One child (aged between 6-12 years) may stay for a surcharge of INR 900 per night for the period of June`20 to September`20 & INR 1250 per night for the period of October`20 to March`21, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Laundry & Dry Cleaning: Avail laundry and dry cleaning services to keep your clothing neat and tidy even on your vacation.
Dining: Enjoy sumptuous meals at the all-day dining restaurant, The Aravalli, which takes inspiration from the Aravalli Hills that surround the resort. You also have the option of outdoor dining at the Aangan restaurant, that overlooks the lofty green hills around.
Wellness: Take time to relax and rejuvenate at the two treatment rooms available at the resort, as the gentle and experienced masseurs release the stress and tension from your body and mind.
Flights to Udaipur airport are available from all the domestic airports in India. Jaipur International airport is the closest if you are travelling from abroad.
One can drive down to Udaipur from Jaipur, which is about 6.5 hours away. The city is also only a 5-hour drive away from Ahmedabad.
Trains for the Udaipur City railway station are available from all major railway stations in India. One can also travel to Udaipur by the majestic Palace on Wheels.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes