Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai
Serene & Tranquil Hideaway in Malaysian Borneo
Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai -Kota Kinabalu, Karambunai, Malaysia
- 3 Nights
Nexus Resort Karambunai is your ideal destination to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul with a luxurious, exclusive and enriching holiday experience. Enjoy idyllic days of sand, sun and sea in paradise. This resort and spa is set amidst a natural landscape creating a picturesque view and relaxing ambience for their 485 well-appointed luxurious rooms. Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai features an award-winning, 18-hole golf course, 3 outdoor pools, 8 dining options, Borneo Spa, other excellent facilities, and a perfect mix of leisure and recreational activities.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome Fruit basket
- Complimentary two-way airport transfers
- 30-minute foot massage for two, once during the stay
- Dinner for two, once during the stay
- Guided bike tour, once during the stay
- Nature Walk
- Usage of non-motorized water sports for an hour
Nexus Resort Karambunai is located 30 km North East of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and nestles on 65 acres of lushly landscaped surrounds on the Karambunai Peninsula, upon the fringes of a 6 km pristine white sand beach, with a million-year-old tropical rainforest and the distant majesty of Mount Kinabalu as its backdrop.
- Begin your day with buffet breakfast daily
- Pamper yourself with a colourful welcome Fruit basket
- To make your stay comfortable, avail the complimentary two-way airport transfer
- Relax and rejuvenate with a 30-minute foot massage for two, once during the stay
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner for two, once during the stay
- Explore the local attractions with a guided bike tour, once during the stay
- Experience the beauty of flora and fauna around the resort with complimentary Nature Walk
- Get your adrenaline pumping with the usage of non-motorized water sports for an hour
The location — Malaysia, Truly Asia
With amazing cities, delicious food options, breathtaking beaches, beautiful islands and wildlife-packed rainforests – all of this and more can be found in Malaysia.
And talking about Sabah where Nexus Resort is — it is a Malaysian state in the northern part of the island of Borneo. It is popular for its 4,095m-tall Mount Kinabalu, the country’s highest peak. Sabah is also known for its beaches, rainforest, coral reefs and abundant wildlife.
Most popular landmarks near the property are:
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 14.73 km
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 14.98 km
- Atkinson Clock Tower - 15.04 km
- Night Market - 15.35 km
- Sabah State Museum - 17.52 km
- Mari Mari Cultural Village - 18.79 km
- Manukan Island - 19.13 km
- Tanjung Aru Beach - 19.65 km
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park - 19.73 km
- Shangri-La's Orangutan Care Project - 6.39 km
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah - 8.46 km
- Sabah University of Malaysia Kota Kinabalu - 8.67 km
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 8.97 km
- Hypermall - 9.02 km
- One Borneo Hypermall - 9.18 km
- Kokol Hill - 11.37 km
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 12.1 km
- Handicraft Market - 12.14 km
- City Mosque - 13.15 km
Please Note: Distances shown are straight-line distances on the map. Actual travel distances may vary.
The property — Luxurious Heaven
Enjoy your holiday at Nexus Resort and experience its pristine beaches and lush, green mountains. The 65-acre estate boasts a stunning landscape, including an 18-hole championship golf course, designed by world-renowned golf course architect Ronald Fream. You can also hike up the majestic Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia's first UNESCO World Heritage site, close to the property.
The on-site Borneo Spa also offers a respite from reality, with a tempting menu of traditional massages, signature treatments and excellent spa facilities.
Your Room — Luxury at its best
Ocean Panoramic Premier Room - 42.5 sq.m: Located on level 4 and 5, the Ocean Panorama Premier promises the panoramic view of the South China Sea. Each room is beautifully furnished in subtle contemporary earth tones, further enhancing the luxurious ambience of the resort. With features like Separate Hot/Cold Shower and Bathtub, Minibar with Tea & Coffee Making Facilities, Wall Mounted Multi-channel 49” LCD TV, Special Tailored Yukata/Bathrobe and much more.
Valid for travel from 13/11/2018 to 31/10/2019
Surcharge: Surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charges, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial pre-payment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation will incur a full payment. A no-show on the day of arrival will also incur charges equivalent to a full stay.
Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or three adults.
Extra Guest Policy: An extra adult can stay at a surcharge of RM 250 per night, which includes an extra bed and the inclusions highlighted in the package above, payable at the resort directly.
Child Policy: One child (aged between 0-5 years) may stay free of charge, using existing bedding. A child (aged between 6-12 years) can stay at a surcharge of RM 250 per night, which includes an extra bed and the inclusions highlighted in the package above, payable at the resort directly.
Tourism Tax RM10 per room per night will be applicable as per Malaysian Government rule, payable to the hotel directly upon check-in.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to FABgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Golf Course: The spectacular 18-hole par-72 championship golf course designed by world famous and prolific Ronald Fream, creates a fitting backdrop to the spectacular South China Sea. Experience a unique golfing experience for both the amateur and skilled player, with an abundant variety of challenges for every level of play.
Ironing, Dry-cleaning Service: With the daily laundry, make your stay comfortable and hassle-free. The services are provided at a surcharge.
Airport Transfers: You can avail the services of airport transfers, available in the package.
24-hour room service: To make your stay comfortable, avail all day in-room dining service.
Personalize Wake-up Call Service: Are you too tired to keep an alarm? Don’t worry and get a personalized wake-up call from the hotel.
Dining: Eight different restaurants and bars will give you a wide variety of cuisines and compliments your perfect holiday.
- Savour delightful Malaysian cuisine in the traditional village-like setting of the Kingfisher Malaysian Restaurant.
- Taste the local delicacies or bountiful ala-carte at the Penyu, All Day Dining.
- For Mediterranean cuisine, dine at the exquisite, award-winning Olives Mediterranean Restaurant.
- The Noble House Chinese Restaurant showcases superb Szechuan cuisine.
- Seoul Fairway & Grill offers a variety of Korean dishes with the background of the panoramic view of award-winning Karambunai Golf course.
- The Muffins offers signature cakes, pastries and an extensive selection of coffee and tea.
- The Sunset Bar & Grill is the resort’s casual hub of activity, with pizzas, char-grilled favourite’s and more.
- Splashes Pool Bar provides poolside drinks, snacks and cocktails.
Spa: The exclusive Borneo Spa offers a tranquil haven for the senses with its private blends of essential oils and signature treatments. Facilities include private therapy rooms, including 2 double rooms for couples who want to enjoy a massage together, private showers, a health bar that serves delicious herbal blends, teas, juices and healthy snacks, separate male and female Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath.
Activities: Be spoilt for choice and enjoy a well-equipped Sport and Recreation club with various water sports facilities, three swimming pools with Jacuzzi and more. You can choose from a wide range — such as boat cruises, pedal boats, banana boats, ocean kayak, windsurfing, water skiing, jet ski, snorkelling, fishing lessons, jungle trekking, nature walk, discover Karambunai by bike, beach volleyball, beach soccer, beach massage and relaxing beach massage.
Nexus Resort is 19.9 km from Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI).
Flights from all the major metro cities in India are available to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and from there you can take a flight to BKI.Alternatively, connecting flights are available via Singapore directly to BKI.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes