Fateh Niwas Udaipur
A Charming Family Retreat in The City of Lakes at Fateh Niwas Udaipur
Fateh Niwas Udaipur -Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- 2 Nights
Travel back to the bygone era of Rajasthani regality and traditional culture to indulge in an unparalleled family getaway in the captivating City of Lakes with a luxurious stay at Fateh Niwas Udaipur.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Guaranteed room upgrade to Superior Room
- Daily Hi-tea
- 2 kids below 8 stay and eat free
- 20% discount on food
Bask in the ancient charm of the City of Lakes while relishing splendid vistas with a heavenly hideaway at Fateh Niwas Udaipur, offering opulent rooms, delightful dining, top-notch amenities, bespoke experiences, and endearing Rajasthani hospitality.
- Begin your mesmerising mornings in the City of Lakes with daily breakfast
- Revel in a splendid culinary experience in the City of Lakes with daily lunch or dinner
- Enliven your Rajasthani retreat in Udaipur with a guaranteed room upgrade to Superior Room
- Re-energize yourself after a long day of excursions in Udaipur with hi-tea
- Relish a family getaway in the City of Lakes with a free stay for two children below the age of 08 with the same meal plan as parents without an extra bed
- Binge on your favourite delicacies in Udaipur with a 20% discount on Food only (Discount not applicable on Beverages)
The Location – The Celestial City of Lakes
Surrounded by the breathtaking Aravalli Hills, Udaipur represents the microcosm of Rajasthan with fascinating royal heritage and culture preserved over several centuries since its foundation laid by Maharaja Udai Singh II in the mid-16th9oww century. Amidst a quintessential romantic ambience created by its system of seven heavenly lakes, Udaipur is dotted with a plethora of majestic forts, beautiful palaces, and ancient temples. The charming City of Lakes also allures hordes of travellers to explore the unique Rajasthani culture with enchanting folk dance and music, meticulous artwork, colourful traditional attire, and oozing local food.
The Property – A Luxury Haven with Rooftop Dining
Set in a thoughtfully selected location surrounded by historic charm, Fateh Niwas Udaipur is a luxurious haven that offers you an unrivalled retreat in the City of Lakes with splendid vistas of The City Palace, Lake Pichola, Jagmandir, and more. As you revel in the romantic ambience of Udaipur, the sumptuous hideout pampers you by featuring impeccable rooms, pristine swimming pools, delectable gastronomy, and a myriad of enthralling activities.
Your Room – A Sumptuous Rajasthani Abode
Deluxe Room - 33 sq.m : Furnished with plush interiors, the Deluxe Room engulfs you in an enchanting getaway in the City of Lakes by featuring a cosy king bed or twin beds, a lavish bathroom, and a wide array of high-end amenities.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 15/12/2020 to 30/04/2021
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 1500 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 8 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 9 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1500 per night, these charges include an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Checkout: 10:00 AM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Zip Line: Soar through the air like a bird to relish the views of the City of Lakes from an unprecedented vantage point with a thrilling ziplining experience offered by the hotel at Fatehgarh.
Vintage Car Ride: Explore the rustic areas of the historical City of Lakes like the royalty in a vehicle of the bygone era with a vintage car ride arranged by the hotel to a nearby village.
Jeep Safari: Discover the rural beauty of Udaipur in a comfy jeep from the hotel’s vintage car collection with an enthralling jeep safari organised by the hosts to a nearby village and a farm.
Horse Riding: Gallop through the vast landscapes of rural Udaipur to awaken the regality of Mewar in you with an exciting horse riding experience offered by the hotel.
Clay Pigeon Shooting: Learn to hit the bull’s eye at India’s first shooting range at Jodh Sagar Country Club in Kelwa under the guidance of an experienced range master with a clay pigeon shooting activity arranged by the hotel.
Birdwatching: Meet the diverse residential and migratory avifauna of Udaipur by setting out on enthralling birdwatching tours organised by the hotel during your stay in the City of Lakes.
Private Dining: Revel in the romantic ambience of the City of Lakes with an intimate culinary experience with your significant other, organised by the hotel at its soul-stirring venues.
Swimming Pool: Relish the panoramic views of the Aravalli Hills and the historical City of Lakes while rejuvenating yourself with a swim in the two rooftop pristine pools at the hotel.
Dining: Savour an extensive repertoire of mouth-watering delicacies while enjoying the spectacular views of the city and Aravalli Hills at the hotel’s rooftop restaurant.
The Udaipur Airport, located 35 km (approx. 1 hour) away from the resort, has excellent flight connectivity with the availability of direct flights from major cities of India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore.
The resort is located 9 km (approx. 20 minutes) away from the Udaipur City Railway Station. The railhead has excellent rail connectivity with a regular influx of trains from major cities of India, such as Mumbai, Delhi, Mysore, and Kolkata.
You can also reach the resort via a 5-hour (approx. 255 km) drive from Jodhpur, a 6-hour (approx. 257 km) drive from Ahmedabad, a 7-hour (approx. 401 km) drive from Jaipur, a 9-hour (approx. 485 km) drive from Jaisalmer or an 11.5-hour (approx. 665 km) drive from Delhi.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes