The Baradiri Palace
A Regal Retreat in a Punjabi Heritage Marvel at The Baradari Palace, Patiala
The Baradiri Palace -Patiala, Punjab, India
Discover the inspiring history and culture of the erstwhile princely state of Patiala while living the impeccable lifestyle of its flamboyant rulers with a regal heritage getaway at an architectural wonder restored through the legacy of Neemrana Hotels. Awaken the king or queen in you as a majestic stay at The Baradari Palace, Patiala awaits you with this alluring 3-night deal.
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary dinner on the first two days of the stay
- Guaranteed room upgrade to the next category
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
Live the intriguing history of Patiala through your eyes while being pampered on an unparalleled regal heritage vacay at The Baradari Palace, Patiala, featuring palatial rooms with modern amenities, delectable gastronomy, and endearing royal hospitality.
- Awaken your tastebuds at the delightful dawns of Patiala with daily breakfast
- Relish the extravaganza of culinary flavours with complimentary dinner on the first two days of your stay
- Treat yourself to an extra special stay with a guaranteed room upgrade to the next category
- Stay connected with your friends and family using the resort's complimentary Wi-Fi
- Stay longer in the picturesque Patiala city with early check-in and late check-out upon availability
The Location – A Former Punjabi Princely State
As the most famous royal state of Punjab, Patiala is interwoven with an intriguing history of vibrant rulers, marvellous ancient architecture, fascinating art, and more. Having been a part of various kingdoms, from the Mughals to the Sikhs, along with some British influences, Patiala is dotted with majestic architectural heritage, including the Qila Mubarak, the Moti Bagh Palace, the Sheesh Mahal, and more. Home to one of the most remarkable schools of music, the Patiala Gharana, the picturesque city is also adorned with a rich tradition of Indian classical music. Apart from the enchanting heritage, Patiala is also well-known for its delightful gastronomy and signature local products, such as embroidered shoes, silken drawstrings, and coloured braids.
The Property – A Sprawling Green Heritage Marvel
Nestled in the serene heart of the erstwhile royal state of Patiala, The Baradari Palace is another addition to the legacy of the Neemrana group of restoring and preserving architectural heritage by transforming it into a luxurious hotel. Constructed in the 19th century as home to the flamboyant Maharajas of Patiala, the heritage hotel now welcomes guests from all around the world to let them immerse in the fascinating history and culture of the city. Surrounded by 75 acres of sweeping Baradari or pavilion gardens, the Baradari Palace offers grand accommodation, contemporary amenities, delightful culinary experiences, enthralling excursions, and more.
Your Room – A Royal Cocoon with Modern Luxe
Heritage Comfort - 52 sq.m
Ornate with traditional interiors and gleaming marble flooring, the Heritage Comfort engulfs you in the bewitching heritage of The Baradari Palace while keeping you cosy with modern luxe and amenities during your stay in Patiala.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 09/06/2020 to 30/09/2020
Surcharge: No high-season surcharges apply for this deal so that you can enjoy the insider prices across the travel period!
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 1199 per night, with an extra bed and daily breakfast, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 6 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1199 per night, these charges include an extra bed and daily breakfast, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Excursions: Discover the enchanting history, culture, and lifestyle of Patiala by indulging in some enthraling tours, organised by the hotel, to various attractions, such as Qila Mubarak, the local markets, and more.
Free Wi-Fi: Stay close to your friends and family back home through the digital realm by accessing the complimentary high-speed internet connection available at the hotel.
Car Hire: Travel to the farthest corners of the picturesque city of Patiala conveniently as the hotel can arrange a rental car for you, upon request.
Dining: Savour a wide range of oozing flavours, including North Indian, Chinese, and Continental, amidst a royal ambience at the hotel’s palatial Darbar Hall.
Bar: Sample your favourites from an extensive selection of crisp beverages in Patiala style at the hotel’s exquisite bar.
The Chandigarh International Airport, located 64 km (approx.1 hour) away from the heritage hotel, serves as the nearest airport. It has excellent flight connectivity with the availability of regular direct flights from various major cities of India, including Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
You can also reach the hotel via a 4.5-hour (approx. 254 km) drive from Delhi or a 9-hour (approx. 481 km) drive from Jaipur.
The heritage hotel is located 1.5 km (approx. 5 minutes) away from the Gwalior Railway Station which has excellent rail connectivity with a regular influx of trains from various cities, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Amritsar.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Price for two adults with taxes