Tree of Life Kipling Jungle Lodge
Inspired colonial luxe amidst Ranthambore's richness at the Tree of Life Kipling Lodge
Tree of Life Kipling Jungle Lodge -Ranthambore, Rajasthan, India
Embark on an escapade in the midst of Ranthambore's lush forests, wildlife and serenity in a luxurious lodge infused with elegant colonial-style decor at the Tree of Life Kipling Lodge in Ranthambore, Rajasthan.
- Daily breakfast
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival
- A 3-course set-menu dinner, once per stay
- Early check in & late check out upon availability
- Daily breakfast
- Traditional welcome at arrival
- Daily 3-course set-menu dinner
- Daily 2-course set-menu lunch
- Early check in & late check out upon availability
The Tree of Life Kipling Jungle Lodge lets you live up to the true meaning of a getaway by letting you indulge in both wildlife thrill and royal luxury at one stop.
- Start the day on a hearty note with a daily breakfast
- Begin your stay on a refreshing and hospitable note with a traditional welcome drink on arrival
- Savour the oozing Rajasthani flavours with a 3-course set-menu meal for two, once per stay
Additional VIP Inclusions:
- Spend your afternoons in a wholesome way with daily 2-course set-menu lunch for two
- Wind up your enthralling day with daily 3-course set-menu dinner for two
- Stay longer amid the celestial aura with early check-in & late check-out upon availability
The location – Majestic Royalty Amidst the Jungles
Experience luxury at the impeccably built Kipling lodge, situated within the lush green vicinity of Ranthambore, Rajasthan. It is located just near Ranthambore Tiger Reserve which is the single largest expanse of dry deciduous forest and is home to over 40 species of mammals, 320 species of birds, 40 species of reptiles and over 300 species of plants. It is thriving with biodiversity however the main attraction remains the famed Royal Bengal Tigers. It is also close to Ranthambore Fort, a magnificent fort that is also a UNESCO world heritage site.
The property – Find Solace in the Wilderness
The architecture and interior of this boutique resort will take you on a trip down memory lane. You’ll get to find traces of a bygone era, combined in perfect unison with luxuriant modernity in its cottages which are built in stone and reflect Rajasthani architecture with touches of colonial decor, added as a tribute to the Mumbai-born English poet and writer, Rudyard Kipling.
It spans across 4 acres of land with just 16 private rooms that are well-kept and intricately decorated. Featuring a library bar, a restaurant, a private bakery, swimming pool, spa rooms and a fireplace, the Tree of Life Kipling Jungle Lodge makes for a perfect getaway spot in Ranthambore.
Your Room – A Room with a Private Garden
Hideaway Garden Cottage: 47 sq.m: With well-lit rooms and comfortable sit-outs, each cottage is tastefully appointed with colonial decor, modern amenities, a double bed and more, while offering beautiful views of the lush garden.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our safety guidelines checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
Valid for travel from 06/10/2020 to 31/03/2021
Surcharge: A non-refundable surcharge per room, per night, applies payable directly to FABgetaways at time of booking. Dates and prices have been identified in the Booking Calendar.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
FABcredits: FABcredits cannot be redeemed on this deal, as the prices already have the best discounts we could offer.
Availability: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Each package is valid for two adults
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child or three adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of INR 2000 per night with an extra bed and breakfast, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 6 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of INR 1000 per night, with an extra bed and breakfast, payable directly at the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Naturalist: Explore the area with an expert naturalist who knows the area like the back of their hand, available upon prior request.
Jungle Safari: Take either a morning or an evening safari in one of the ten trails at Ranthambore National Park, where you can catch sight of its diverse wildlife including deer, crocodiles, wild boars, sloth bears, and the elusive leopard and tiger.
Spa: After a fun-filled thrilling safari, unwind and relax at the spa while getting pampered with some great spa treatments.
Library Bar: Spend some time lounging in the library with a book in one hand and a drink in the other. Sit back and savour every word with a sip of your choice of drink.
Dining: At the hotel's Pavilion Restaurant, a choice of the most delectable dishes from Rajasthan and continental cuisines are offered in an indoor as well as an alfresco setting.
Jaipur airport, which is 182 km (3 hours approx) away is the nearest airport to the resort. There are regular direct flights for Jaipur from all major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
You can drive to Tree of Life Kipling Lodge Ranthambore via a 3.5-hour drive from Jaipur and an 8-hour route from Delhi.
Sawai Madhopur is the nearest railway station which is well connected with all the major cities across India.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for two adults with taxes