A Secluded Sri Lankan Retreat on a Private Beach at Céu Ceylon, Sri Lanka
Céu Ceylon -Kalametiya, Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Discover the exotic natural, historical and cultural marvels of the mystical island country of Sri Lanka while staying amidst secluded beachfront serenity by a salty lagoon with an opulent getaway at Céu Ceylon, Kalametiya.
- Daily breakfast
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Cookery demonstration
- Room decoration and turn down service
- A visit to the Fisheries Harbour with the chef to select the catch of the day
Engulf yourself with the blissful coastal tranquillity of Sri Lanka to experience nirvana with a sequestered Sri Lankan beachfront escape at Céu Ceylon, Sri Lanka, offering sumptuous rooms, modern amenities, charming experiences and oozing gastronomy.
- Begin your Sri Lankan beachfront mornings wholesomely with a delectable daily breakfast
- Boost your Sri Lankan beachfront stay with a guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Awaken the chef in you on your Sri Lankan vacay with a mesmerizing cookery demonstration
- Revel in a pleasing and comfy sojourn with the complimentary room decoration and turn down services
- Get the choicest fish for your meal with a visit to the fisheries harbour with the chef to select the catch of the day
The Location – A Mystical Tropical Wonder
Surrounded by the gigantic Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is a heavenly island embellished with fascinating natural, cultural, and historical marvels that reflect the harmonious relationship of its ancient civilization with nature. The celestial country attracts hordes of travellers from all around the world to explore its immaculate beaches, primordial temples, exotic aquatic as well as terrestrial life, and mouthwatering cuisines. Apart from providing you with tranquil environs wherein you can relax, Sri Lanka also lets you indulge in a myriad of water sports to experience unparalleled adventure.
The Property – A Sequestered Beachfront Villa
Set on an immaculate private beach overlooking a salty lagoon in the quaint town of Kalametiya, Céu Ceylon provides you with a quintessential sequestered retreat to relax on the southern edge of Sri Lanka. The opulent villa features a pristine outdoor pool, delightful dining venues, a verdant garden as well as spacious rooms and suites ornate with indigenously sourced elements and a palette of colours inspired by the ocean and white-sand beach.
Your Room – Soul-Stirring Sri Lankan Luxe
Superior Room - 28 sq.m: Furnished with soothing white interiors emanating a sense of calmness, the Superior Room offers you a reposeful beachfront stay by featuring a cosy queen bed, a gleaming en-suite bathroom, and contemporary amenities. The spacious room opens up to an airy patio where you can sit back, relax, and savour the sweeping views of the sea or the lake.
Your safety is of utmost priority to us. Which is why we are bringing you certified getaways to make sure your stay is safe and worry-free. Properties that tick all the boxes of our 12-point safety checklist get the Safe Getaway stamp while the rest are self-certified and follow their own set of protective measures.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- All guests and employees are required to wear face shields/masks.
- Every staff member and guest is required to follow proper hand hygiene such as frequent washing of hands and use of alcohol-based sanitizers. Both measures are facilitated by the hotel.
- There is sufficient provision of hand sanitizers in guest rooms and public areas.
- Guests are required to provide their travel history and medical records at the time of check-in and the same has to be looked into and maintained. ID and self-declaration form is provided by each guest at the reception.
- Luggage is disinfected before being sent to the room.
- Room service or takeaway is facilitated and encouraged.
- Regular and effective sanitation within the premises is maintained with particular focus on lavatories, drinking and handwashing stations/areas.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, benches, washroom fixtures, etc. are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms is ensured at regular intervals.
- Thermal screening of all guests and employees before they enter the property is compulsory.
- Regular staff training is initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Valid for travel from 01/09/2020 to 30/06/2021
Surcharge: A non-refundable surcharge per room, per night, applies payable directly to FABgetaways at time of booking. Dates and prices have been identified in the Booking Calendar.
Blackout Dates: There will be dates on which this deal will be unavailable. Dates for these have been marked on the booking calendar under blackout dates.
Availability: Bookings are subject to availability. To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, click on 'Book Now' and select your preferred package. Use the calendar to browse and select the available dates. Dates with a surcharge and blackout dates are identified.
7-day Change of Heart Refund Policy: We always have one deal better than the other. So, we understand your change of heart. Within 7 days of purchase, we’ll happily give you an option to cancel your booking, with a full refund, as long as the cancellation date is at least 30 days before the arrival date. For cancellations after 7 days of purchase, the hotel’s cancellation policy and penalty apply.
Change of Date: 1 change in dates is permissible at no additional charge, provided that the change is made at least 30 days before the original arrival date and provided that the hotel has availability on the newly requested dates. The final decision regarding date changes is at the sole discretion of the Hotel and the Hotel reserves the right to decline a change in dates, should availability not exist on newly requested dates.
Partial Prepayment: Partial prepayment options are available for certain deals. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Travel Concierge team, by Email (email@example.com) or by phone (+919099061000).
Hotel Cancellation Policy: All cancellations will be completely free and qualify for a 100% refund, provided it is done at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Past that, any cancellation, including a no-show on the day of arrival, will incur a full payment.
Validity: Each package is valid for two adults.
Maximum Guest Capacity: The maximum room capacity is two adults and one child (aged below 12 years) or 3 adults. See the ‘Extra Guest Policy’ and ‘Child Policy’ for more details.
Extra Guest Policy: Where applicable, an extra adult can stay at a surcharge of USD 10 per night, with an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly at the resort.
Child Policy: Where applicable, a child aged between 0 - 5 years may stay free of charge, a child aged between 6 - 12 years may stay at a surcharge of USD 10 per night, these charges include an extra bed and the inclusions available in the package, payable directly to the resort.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated).
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - refer to https://www.fabgetaways.com/terms-and-conditions
Lagoon Safari: Be enchanted by the mystical coastal beauty of Kalametiya by taking a tantalising lagoon safari offered by the hosts to unravel the hidden wonders of nature around the aquamarine waters.
Jungle Trekking: Discover a wide range of Sri Lankan flora and fauna by strolling through the lush forests of the Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary to indulge in an enthralling trekking experience.
Bird Watching: Awaken the ornithologist in you to meet the colourful feathered fauna of Sri Lanka with an exciting birdwatching tour organised by the hosts to the Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary.
Turtle Watching: Witness magnificent turtles emerge from the majestic Indian Ocean on the sandy shore of Rekawa to lay eggs, with a fascinating turtle watching experience offered by the hosts.
Cookery Demonstration: Take home with you the most delectable Sri Lankan and global flavours by learning to cook a myriad of unique recipes with cookery demonstration offered by the chef at the villa.
Harbour Visit: Select the freshest and choicest catch for your delicious meal with an enthralling visit to the Kalametiya Fisheries Harbour, while being accompanied by the chef.
Salt Pan Visit: Learn in detail about the process of salt manufacturing with an intriguing visit to the Kalametiya Salt Pans, organised by the hosts.
Swimming Pool: Transcend into oblivion by taking a refreshing dip in the azure outdoor pool amidst the blissful beachfront serenity at the villa.
Dining: Tickle your tastebuds with spicy Sri Lankan flavours by relishing a wide variety of delicacies amidst delightful oceanfront ambience at the villa to revel in an unrivalled culinary experience.
Colombo International Airport, located 232 km (approx. 3.5 hours) away, is the nearest airport from the villa. It has excellent flight connectivity with regular non-stop flights available from major Indian cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
Please select dates to view number of packages available
Prices for Two Adults with Taxes